By Paizo Inc.
The simplest of All attainable Worlds
Discover the realm of Golarion, the legitimate crusade environment for the smash-hit Pathfinder Roleplaying online game! A time of misplaced prophecies grips the area, bringing with it an never-ending maelstrom, a tear within the cloth of truth, a surge of diabolism, and the never-ending hazard of conflict. but all isn't really misplaced, for those darkish occasions offer abundant chance for experience and heroism.
• within this intriguing and informative 320-page tome you'll find:
• specific summaries of the participant personality races local to Golarion, together with greater than a dozen certain human ethnicities
• intricate gazetteers of greater than forty crumbling empires, expansionist kingdoms, self reliant city-states, and monster-haunted wildlands of Golarion’s adventure-filled internal Sea quarter, with destinations excellent for almost any kind of delusion campaign
• Cultural info and Pathfinder RPG principles masking the 20 center deities of the internal Sea, plus entries on different gods, demigods, forgotten deities, bizarre cults, unusual philosophies, and more!
• an outline of the interior Sea’s background, a glance at time and area, a dialogue of magical artifacts and technological wonders, discussions of vital factions and firms, and hundreds of thousands of destinations ripe for adventure!
• a whole bunch new suggestions for participant characters, together with internal Sea-themed status sessions, feats, spells, adventuring apparatus, and magic items!
• 9 new monsters, together with unique humanoids of the skies and seas, undead and dragons, and an offended demon lord in exile!
• a tremendous 21.75"x33" poster map that finds the sweeping panorama of the internal Sea in all its treacherous glory!
Read Online or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide PDF
Similar gaming books
Darkish relations secrets and techniques, a long-lost love affair and a multi-million pound gaming enterprise lie on the middle of Iain Banks' extraordinary new novel. The Wopuld relatives outfitted its fortune on a board online game referred to as Empire! ? now a highly profitable laptop online game. such a success, the yankee Spraint Corp desires to purchase the enterprise out.
Lord of the earrings Roleplaying online game Hero's magazine A convenient 32-page book for recording personality attributes and heritage, The Lord of the jewelry details, and particular RPG concepts. contains step by step directions for making a participant personality and 14 pages of charts for personality abilities and different information.
GIANTCRAFTFORGOTTEN REALMSOFFICIAL online game accent
Unharness the strength and struggle the Empire. The Emperor has swept away the final vestiges of the outdated Republic. Darth Vader and his darkish apprentice seek out the surviving Jedi one after the other, yet a couple of break out catch and locate shelter on backwater worlds. Fewer nonetheless achieve deep into the strength, unleashing powers past their wildest imaginings.
Extra info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide
Droskar’s Crag erupts, rocking much of southern Avistan and causing widespread 4043 4079 4081 4113 4137 4138 4142 4217 4275 4300 4305 4307 4317 4329 4332 4338 4369 4382 4407 4410 4466 4499 4507 destruction in Darkmoon Vale. Sections of Almas wash away in massive flooding. Kazavon drives the Belkzen orcs from western Ustalav. The Qadiran army crosses Taldor’s southern border. Chelish King Aspex the Even-Tongued breaks from Taldor, claiming Andoran and the winged folk of the Devil’s Perch by diplomacy and Galt and Isger by force.
Katapesh becomes a nation. The nation of Irrisen is born when the Witch Queen Baba Yaga conquers the eastern reach of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. The famed dwarven engineers of Jernashall, within Droskar’s Crag, create the first successful and safe magmafall in the middle of their city. In Tian Xia, the Perfect Swordswoman, Setsuna Kuga, leads the armies of the Minkai against the forces of the Teikoku Shogunate in the Battle of Eight Bridges. With the shogun’s forces routed, Minkai’s armies march upon the old capital and raze it.
The lake itself is home to many creatures as well, from numerous lake monsters to ogrelike merrows, scrags, and stranger creatures. Yet the lake’s greatest mystery lies at its center, for it is here that the mysterious Isle of Terror looms. Said to be where Aroden mortally wounded the wizard-king Tar-Baphon in 896 ar, the Isle of Terror certainly earns its name with all manner of undead, nightmare-spawned monstrosities, and violent storms that constantly wrack its shores. ” It defines the northern border of the land as well as dominates Brevoy’s seasons and weather.