By Volker Gruhn (auth.), Flavio Oquendo (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth ecu Workshop on software program technique expertise, EWSPT 2003, held in Helsinki, Finland in September 2003.
The 12 revised complete papers offered including a longer summary of an invited speak have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 25 submissions. one of the matters addressed are approach modeling languages; computer-supported approach description, analyses, reuse, refinement, and enactment; technique tracking, dimension, administration, development, and evolution; and method enactment engines, instruments, and environments.
Read or Download Software Process Technology: 9th European Workshop, EWSPT 2003, Helsinki, Finland, September 1-2, 2003. Proceedings PDF
Similar software books
Written by means of a software program developer for software program builders, this e-book is a different selection of the most recent software program improvement equipment. the writer contains OOD, UML, layout styles, Agile and XP tools with an in depth description of a whole software program layout for reusable courses in C++ and Java. utilizing a pragmatic, problem-solving strategy, it indicates how you can improve an object-oriented application—from the early phases of research, during the low-level layout and into the implementation. Walks readers in the course of the designer's suggestions — displaying the blunders, blind alleys, and artistic insights that happen through the software program layout approach. The booklet covers: Statics and Dynamics; rules of sophistication layout; Complexity administration; rules of package deal layout; research and layout; styles and Paradigm Crossings. Explains the rules of OOD, one after the other, after which demonstrates them with a variety of examples, thoroughly worked-through designs, and case reviews. Covers traps, pitfalls, and paintings arounds within the program of C++ and OOD after which exhibits how Agile equipment can be utilized. Discusses the equipment for designing and constructing vast software program intimately. includes a three-chapter, in-depth, unmarried case examine of a construction defense procedure. For software program Engineers, Programmers, and Analysts who are looking to know how to layout item orientated software program with cutting-edge tools.
This publication offers a accomplished documentation of the clinical final result of satellite tv for pc occasions held on the 14th overseas convention on Model-Driven Engineering, Languages and structures, types 2011, held in Wellington, New Zealand, in October 2011. as well as three contributions all of the doctoral symposium and the educators' symposium, papers from the next workshops are incorporated: variability for you; multi-paradigm modeling; reports and empirical stories in software program modelling; models@run.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the eighth foreign Symposium on Search-Based software program Engineering, SSBSE 2016, held in Raleigh, NC, united states, in October 2016. The thirteen revised complete papers and four brief papers awarded including 7 problem music and four graduate pupil music papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty eight submissions.
- Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures: 6th International Conference, FOSSACS 2003 Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2003 Warsaw, Poland, April 7–11, 2003 Proceedings
- Experimentation in Software Engineering: An Introduction
- Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures: 5th International Conference, FOSSACS 2002 Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2002 Grenoble, France, April 8–12, 2002 Proceedings
- Rechnerorganisation: Hardware und Software digitaler Rechner
- The Sourcing of Application Software Services: Empirical Evidence of Cultural, Industry and Functional Differences
Extra resources for Software Process Technology: 9th European Workshop, EWSPT 2003, Helsinki, Finland, September 1-2, 2003. Proceedings
This reﬂects the continuity of purpose of the activity. However, if the review is not passed, the exception that will be thrown will lead to very different exception-handling processes. In the requirements phase, the exception simply triggers a reexecution of the activity. In contrast, during the design phase, the exception may trigger a much more elaborate repair process. Details are not elaborated here but, for example, repair might involve changing the design elements, or even revisiting the requirements with the customer, activities that would not be necessary, or even sensible, during the requirements phase.
32. I. Sommerville. Software Engineering. Addison-Wesley, ﬁfth edition, 1996. 33. S. M. , D. Heimbigner, and L. J. Osterweil. APPL/A: A language for softwareprocess programming. ACM Trans. on Soft. Eng. and Methodology, 4(3):221–286, July 1995. 34. S. M. Sutton, Jr. and L. J. Osterweil. The design of a next-generation process language. In Proc. of the Sixth European Soft. Eng. Conf. held jointly with the Fifth ACM SIGSOFT Symp. on the Foundations of Soft. , pages 142–158. Springer-Verlag, 1997.
APPL/A: A language for softwareprocess programming. ACM Trans. on Soft. Eng. and Methodology, 4(3):221–286, July 1995. 34. S. M. Sutton, Jr. and L. J. Osterweil. The design of a next-generation process language. In Proc. of the Sixth European Soft. Eng. Conf. held jointly with the Fifth ACM SIGSOFT Symp. on the Foundations of Soft. , pages 142–158. Springer-Verlag, 1997. Zurich, Switzerland. 35. M. Suzuki, A. Iwai, and T. Katayama. A formal model of re-execution in software process. In Proc. of the Second Int.