By Paizo Staff
For many humans, dying is a unencumber, a passage into the simply rewards of the afterlife. but no longer every person who dies rests effortless. Legends and campfire stories inform of these participants too evil to die, or too twisted through delight or occult wisdom to go over to the opposite part. those misplaced souls develop into the undead, plaguing the darkish crypts or silent streets of towns and farm cities alike, feasting at the blameless or spreading their immortal contagion like a plague.
Undead Revisited explores 10 various undead monsters—or whole breeds of monsters—from either real-world background and the primary traditions of delusion roleplaying. every one monster access explores the undead creature’s formation and ecology, its interactions with its sufferers and different undead, information and methods concerning its function in a crusade, variation types for additional gaming application, and extra. furthermore, every one access comes with a distinct pattern monster, whole with complete information for the Pathfinder RPG and able to be dropped into any game.
Inside this 64-page booklet, you’ll find:
• Liches, the twisted spellcasters who lock away their souls so demise could by no means declare them
• Devourers, who shape from the spirits of strong spellcasters and fiends that enterprise into the darkness past the planes and are available again ceaselessly tainted
• Raveners, the undead dragons wrapped within the soul strength of these they destroy
• Spectral lifeless, these formless spirits equivalent to the wailing and betrayed banshees, the insane allips, the livid spectres, and the supremely evil wraiths
• Shadows, these souls too covetous and miserly to relinquish their take hold of on life
• Bodaks, the eyeless horrors twisted by means of attractions not anyone used to be intended to see
• Graveknights, whose lust for conflict is aware no end—not even in death
• Nightshades, the planar juggernauts who search to snuff all existence from the cosmos
• Mohrgs, the undead murders who upward thrust after loss of life to stalk the streets
• Wights, with their insatiable starvation for the souls of the living
Undead Revisited is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and Pathfinder crusade surroundings, yet can simply be utilized in any myth video game atmosphere.